Moonki launches its new MS-X265BT sound tower with BT 5.0 connectivity
Moonki, manufacturer of audio solutions, announced the launch and availability of its new MOONKI Sound MS-X265BT sound tower.
“We are announcing the arrival of our new sound tower. This is the MOONKI Sound MS-X265BT model, a compact size speaker, easy to transport, and with a very good sound power of 900W PMPO (60W RMS)”, explained Román Marinelli, Moonki's Commercial Manager for Latin America , and highlighted : "It has Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, for a more powerful signal with a range of 10 meters, it has TWS connectivity for wireless pairing between 2 units (of the same model) and a Double 6.5" Woofer with red LED light ring and dynamic effect ”.
- 2-Way Bluetooth Powered Speaker
- PMPO power: 900w and RMS: 60w
- Noise/Signal Ratio: 76.1db
- Response Frequency: 65hz-18khz
- Woofers: 2 X 6.5”
- Tweeters: 2 X 1”
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- TWS (To connect 2 units of the same model)
- Bass and Treble control
- Woofer with Dynamic Led Ring
- Equalization: Normal (Nor), Classic (Cla), Popular (Pop), Rock (Roc), Jazz (Jaz), Vocal (Voc)
- Inputs: Bluetooth, Auxiliary, Dc Input
- Charging Input: Type-C 5v
- Battery Type: Lithium
- Battery Duration: 4 Hrs (depending on Mode of Use)
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Unit Measurements: 240 x 257 x 641 mm
- Box measures: 295 x 295 x 73 mm
- Includes: USB Type C Cable, Remote Control
Users can find it in Musimundo, Coppel among other stores in the country. The distribution is in charge of HDC.